Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Graduation, Christmas, and More!

So much has happened over the past few weeks and I honestly have just not had time to sit down and write about it. So I am going to try and fit it all in this one post without it being super long. So here goes..
First thing was graduation! Without a doubt, this was one of the best days of my lives. Although after I walked across the stage I become very anxious and just wanted it to be over where I could get to family. Right as graduation was over I looked up at my family to see my mother and father hugging. I had to look away because I did not want to cry! Graduation lasted FOREVER and when it was finally over we headed to canyons for lunch. This was a great time filled with eating, socializing, and opening gifts. I got a lot of great stuff..yay me! After lunch we went back to my house to finish packing up and we came home with 3 cars full of stuff. I was so exhausted when I came home from Boone, but my best friend Anna had just gotten home and I was dying to see her. We just hung out and enjoyed each other's company...it was great.
On to Christmas, let's just so I was so slack this year in my shopping. I waited till the last minute and I will NEVER EVER do that again. Things were just so busy with graduation and moving home. I got it all done...thankfully! Santa was very good to me this year, although I didn't ask for much besides clothes for my internship there were some great surprises. One which included a legit New Orleans Saints sweatshirt. Christmas morning we went to my grandmothers house, and it was a lot different that most Christmases. After lunch and gifts I went to my dad's and spent some time there. We went to grandma's and I got to see a lot of family. But of course the best part was seeing Chris, Alli, and Patrick. They are so grown-it makes me want to cry when I think about  the fact that Chris will be driving in like a year and half.
Christmas came and went, but the day after Christmas was spent watching my man Drew Brees break the record for the most passing yards in a single season. And watching my Saints defeat the Falcons to win the NFC South...what a great night it was! Yall now how much I love football and Drew Brees.
Next on the list, turing 25 tomorrow!! Oh my goodness I can hardly believe it. I will officially be out of my early 20's. Not real sure how I feel about that. My best friend Anna has planned something, but I have no idea what it is because she won't tell me, but I am excited! I will be sure to let you all know all that goes!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment