Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Back

I'm BACK!! I know it has been awhile..months actually. Having a big girl job keeps me pretty busy and I do not have a lot of time for blogging. There are a lot of things going on here lately that I want to update you on...

First things first, please be in prayer for some very close friends of mine and their church. And also my old youth pastor Eric. His life is being dramatically changed, and I'm hoping that he will use these changes for God's glory. It's funny because I feel like sometimes we don't see the bigger picture and then something happens and it's like wow...I get it. Eric is someone who "raised" me in youth, and I'm not sure I would be where I am in my life now without him. Please be in prayer for him, and his family.

Wedding season is in full swing again. The next few months are going to be filled with showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings. My friend Jessie (who I mentioned in the last blog) is getting married on December 15th. I was asked to be one of her honorary bridesmaids and I was delighted. Jessie is a great friend and I cannot wait to share this special day with her and Hayden. My friend Donia FINALLY got engaged to her boyfriend Robert. Let me tell you this is one engagement I (and Donia) have been waiting on for a super long time. Robert originally told me he was going to do it last December, and yet here we are in November and it just happened. It was well worth the wait, and I am thrilled for them!!

I am still struggling a little bit with this phase of life I am in. 25 is such a hard age! Let's not talk about the fact that I am going to be 26 next month...blah! It's so weird because most of my friends that are my age are either engaged, married, or having babies. I am not doing any of those things. Yes-I have a good job that I love, but I am single and starting to feel like I don't really fit in anywhere. You always hear people say that when you go to college it's the biggest change of your life. I beg to differ, I think when you graduate from college and get a real job is the biggest change of your life. The real world is tough and I am leaning that the hard way.

Life is hard, Life is all about change, Things happen when you least expect them. I am praying and believing God for bigger and better things!

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment