Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year. New Me.

This post was inspired by my best friend Anna. While attending a New Year's Eve party the other night, she came up with an idea that her family does every birthday. You say three good things about the past year and three things you are looking forward to in the coming year. I have never really been big on making new year's resolutions I really liked this idea. So here are mine...

3 good things from 2012
1. Getting a job-although there are days where I question if this is where I am supposed to be I am thankful to have a job doing something that I love. I am thankful that I now feel financially stable and that I don't have to ask my parents for money.

2. In June 2012 my best friend came home from Argentina. This is a good thing because although we talked while she was gone, it was def not the same has having her here every day and just being able to pick up the phone to call her. I know that her time in Argentina was the biggest blessing for her, and that she has grown so much. I am glad she is home!

3. Realizing how important family is. I know how cliche this sounds, but it's the truth. When you think family is the only thing you got, you realize not to take them for granted. I am very grateful for mine especially during this past year.

3 things I am looking forward to in 2013
1. Losing weight and starting a healthier lifestyle!

2. Growing in Christ even more! I feel that 2013 is going to be a great year and that God has big things in store for me! I can't wait to see what these things are.

3. You knew it was coming-the possibility of meeting my future husband. I know that this may not be the year, but I am being hopeful in prayer that it is. But it will all depend on God's timing. Trust me I'm ready. 

Happy New Year!! Looking forward to a great 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment