Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prayer Request

This is one of those blogs that I am not posting on Facebook or Twitter because it is very personal. I am asking those of you who read this blog to join me-join me in prayer for my niece Alli. She is ten  years old and one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Long story short she was having some stomach pain back in November and they had to take her to urgent care. At that time the Dr. thought that it was just an infection and gave her some medicine. Later on, there were 2 spots that showed up on CT scan, so last week she had to go have an MRI done. Of course that is so scary for a ten year old, or even an adult for that matter. I talked to my stepsister tonight and she said that Alli has an appointment in Chapel Hill on Thursday and they will know more then. Please please please join me in lifting her up in prayer. I don't think she really knows what is going on, but I am sure that she must be scared. I am scared for her. I am worried. I can't even imagine something happening to this little girl. I am trying my best not to worry because I am a firm believer in God takes care of his own, and that he is going to take care of my sweet Alli. Thank you in advance!!! 
Praying & Believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment