Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wedding Season

Well wedding season is in full swing! I figured I should update you on how the first two went. The first wedding of the season was Drew and Kayse's. Let's just say that it was so so sweet. You could just how excited they both were, Kayse could hardly contain her excitement, and I think that is exactly how a wedding should be! I also know that when you attend weddings you can often tell if Christ is their center of their relationship. I have known Drew for a long time and know this Christ is the center of his life. But even if you didn't know this about them, you saw it during the ceremony. Their love for one another has steamed from the one who loved us so much that he died for us. And for me, that makes a wedding so much sweeter! Some of my friends that I went to church with in Boone were at the wedding and it was so good to see them! I miss them, and often miss Cornerstone Summit! Drew and Kayse were off to Jamaica and I am so excited for them to start their lives to together!

Next wedding, Cole and Lindsey. Their wedding was yesterday and it was GORGEOUS!! Lindsey's dress could have not been more perfect for her...she was stunning! Cole was handsome as always. I thought this wedding would be a real tear jerker for me because Cole and I were really close for a long time, but I didn't shed a tear! I think I was just overcome with too much happiness in my heart for them. Their wedding was precious and the reception was beautiful. THIS WEDDING WAS PERFECT FOR THE TWO OF THEM!! I haven't seen Cole or Lindsey in a long time before the wedding, but it's nice to know that some things never change. Cole Sain has always always called me "Winter Paige Graham." every time he sees me. And yesterday was no different. I walked up to him, and the first thing he said was. "Hey, Winter Paige Graham." I know that most of you probably think that is stupid for me to make a big deal about that, but it was nice that although I haven't seen him awhile, our friendship is still there, and the special things we say to one another will ALWAYS be there. I am thankful that although we grow up, people get married, have babies, etc some things will never change! Like I mentioned before Lindsey looked stunning and oh so happy! Two BBQ King friends falling in love and now getting married makes my heart smile! I would have never thought that a few years ago when we all went to Charleston together that I would be attending their wedding, but I did and they are MARRIED!!  Shout out to Matt for going with me...thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS...
MR. and MRS. DREW GOODSON & MR. and MRS. COLE SAIN!!
I love you all and so glad that I got to be a part of your special day because you each hold a special part in my heart. I pray that the Lord blesses your marriage in ways you never thought possible! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment