Sunday, March 25, 2012

Update on Alli

God is so good! Alli went to see the ENT doctor this week to find about more about those spots on her thyroid (I thought they were on her stomach, but I was wrong). Anyway, the Dr. said that they did not seem to be of any problem and that she would NOT need to have surgery to have them removed...YAY! This is the best news, God really does answer prayers. Thanks to all of you who joined me in prayer for this sweet little girl. Speaking of her, I was going through some old pictures today and I found one of my favorite pictures of her when she was probably close to the age of 1. I wanted to share it with you guys...

Could she be any cuter?!

In other news, I did some spring cleaning today and put away all my winter clothes and got out all my spring/summer clothes. I love spring/summer because that means that I can wear dresses...I love dresses. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying this lovely weather! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment