Wednesday, October 19, 2011

God is Good

God is good! So many great things have happened to me lately and I know that we should thank God everyday, but I often times find that hard when things are going bad. So here are a few things that have been going on. First of all, I got en email a couple of weeks ago inviting to be a part of Kappa Omicron Nu which is the honor society for my major. Being invited to be in this honor society means that I am in the top 25% of my class within my major! Wow-for those of yall who know me know that this is big deal. I was never in anything like this in high school and it wasn't that I didn't have good grades I guess they weren't just good enough. I was so excited when I got this email because it also means that I get to wear some chords at graduation...woohoo! The induction ceremony is next Monday and my parents are coming! I can't wait. Secondly, a few months ago I began to be in contact with Lincoln County Schools in hopes of being able to do an internship at one of the schools that has a preschool program. They responded immediately and told me that they would love the have me and all the paperwork began. I started to get a little nervous last week because they hadn't placed me yet, and I was so anxious to know where I would be working. Well, yesterday was the day. I received the email that I would be working at Childers' Elementary School!! I was so excited, this is one of the schools that I really wanted to be at because I have heard such great things about it! And also this is one less thing I have to worry about this semester because it is done! For some people it is so hard for them to find an internship so I was nervous about that in the beginning. God is showing me that he is good all of the time whether I realize it or not. He is showing me that He will provide, and I need not to be worried about the small stuff (this is so hard for me). I can't believe that in 2 short months I will be graduating college and starting me career as a child development professional...I seriously cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment