Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The End of a Good Thing

So today wrapped the last day of my favorite show in the world...One Tree Hill. This showed started when I was a junior in high school and I have been a devoted fan since then! I honestly feel like this show has made me the person that I am today. I seriously wanted to be Brooke Davis. A few years ago my friend Cindy and I went to Wilmington for a One Tree Hill Charity Event. We drove all over Wilmington (literally) looking/taking pictures of all the houses/places that were used in One Tree HIll. We saw Peyton's car The Comet, The Rivercourt which at that time was painted with Peyton's love letter to Lucas that was used at the end of season 5,and the outside of the studio. We wanted to tour it, but they were already closed that night when we went. The next  day was the One Tree Hill Charity Basketball Game. This is where we got to watch all the stars (well the boys) play basketball and then we got to meet the stars and get their autographs. Little Jackson who plays Jamie did the Soujia Boy and Lee Norris (Mouth) told me that my name was beautiful. For me, this was one of the best days of my life! I was getting to meet the people that I watched week in and week out, and who I felt like were a huge part of my lives on Monday/Tuesday nights. I watched Peyton act like she didn't love Lucas, and then she did. Lucas loved Brooke, Brooke didn't love him,and then she did. The Peyton/Lucas/Brooke traingle kept us all wanting more. But knowing in the end that Peyton and Lucas were made to be together. And oh, sweet Nathan and Haley...always and forever. I have watched them love, cry, fight, lose, their success, and their failures, and it has all come down to this. I can't believe after 9 seasons and 187 episodes it is finally coming to and end! 
Goodnight One Tree Hill...Thanks for all the memories!


PS. The season doesn't premiere until Jan. 11, and so there is still that and thankfully I have all the DVD's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment