Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Over It

What an amazing day it has been! I am so excited for all the new things that God is going to do in my life this year. I attended CSC this morning-which most of you know has been a huge blessing in my life over the past year. Well of course, and I don't know why I'm surprised but God knew exactly what I needed to hear on this beautiful Sunday morning. Let me just tell ya Pastor Reggie brought it today. Our message today was about so many things that just blew my mind! First of all, learning that adversity is not our enemy, its just proof that we have one-the devil. The devil tries to get us when we are suffering because that is when we are most vulnerable. We has Christians have to have the ability to stand up and say "You better fight me before I get there." Once I have reached my destination it is game on.
Joseph is one of those people in the Bible who had a sense of what true character is. He went through adversity and suffered mostly because of his brothers, but when he became the leader and his brothers came, he did not even let the explain why they did what they did. He just said I'M OVER IT!!! This was the second part of our message. Meaning that we have got to let go of the grudges, the hurt, and the pain to be able to move forward. I am the kind of person that does forgive quickly, but NOW I am trying to turn over a new leaf. The old is gone, the new has come and I'm over it. I'm over the past, I'm over the people who have hurt me in the past because with Jesus on my side there is nothing and I mean nothing that I can't accomplish. I'm putting all my trust in Him and hoping that He puts his trust in me! Favor is falling like rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment