Friday, January 14, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Today has been one of those days where I just want to lay in my bed and read a good book that is going to take me into another world. Things have not been the best this week and I am just ready to sail away. Recently I started re-reading Breaking Dawn. It is my favorite of all the Twilight books and I wanted to read it again before the movie came out. So last night, I sat down in my bed and began reading again and of course I was hooked just like that. I remember reading of all these books for the first time and I think gosh I want an Edward. Not the vampire part, but the way he loves Bella part. A love like that is not easy to find. It just makes my heart melt to read and imagine their love story developing. Yes, I know this is all fiction, but sometimes it seems so real to me. Stephanie Meyer has got the be the smartest person in the world because I would have never thought I would be so into a book. So to forget about my troubles of the day and the week I am going to sink myself into this book and maybe even wish that I was a vampire. I love some Edward Cullen. For now, I will leave you this a sneak peek of what I hope to be the best movie in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment