Saturday, March 19, 2011

Heartbreak

What a crazy week it has been in #720. Before we left for spring break one of my roommates had her heart broken by a stupid guy who wasn't man enough to step and say when he is dating someone else. My other roommate who I am the closest to flies all the way to California to see a boy over spring break and then when she gets back he says he can't handle the distance...really? The last heartbreak happened last night with my other roommate who found out that the guy she was interested in was in another relationship on facebook. About a month ago I was so jealous of my roommates because they were all so happy in their new relationships. Now, I just want to help them. Take away this pain somehow. I know that at times like this all they want to do is cry, be alone, etc. So there is not really much that I can do to help, but I wish there was. I hate seeing them like this especially Taylor because I have never seen her this vulnerable ever. It breaks my heart.

 I am just angry-angry with these boys that think that can lead women on and then drop them like its no big deal. I know that women are way more emotional that men, but when you are constantly flirting, sending signals, etc. men know exactly what they are doing-playing with our emotions. Boys are stupid. I can't even count how many times I have said that to my roommates this week. Is it too much to ask for when a guy likes you for him to come out and say it? Instead of playing this stupid game where the girl replays everything in her head, saying oh he did this because he likes me. Then the guy is thinking that he is acting like nothing more than a friend. This is the reason why relationships have gotten some complicated. What happened to simple courting or dating?

I know that one day all of my roommates are going to find amazing guys who aren't going to treat them the way these guys did. I know that it is hard for them to see that right now because of everything else that is going on. So to my roommates-I love you all! I cannot wait until the day when God brings your prince charming into your life. Then, all of this stupid mess will just be a memory. I am here for you all-whatever you need I am here!


2 comments:

  1. Ooo goodness... totally agree with this:
    "Is it too much to ask for when a guy likes you for him to come out and say it?"

    and one day, there will be a boy who does such things... they're ARE amazing boys out there!!! <3

    ReplyDelete