Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Break

This probably has been one of the toughest weeks of my life! I had two tests today and still have a midterm that is due tomorrow. I have never really understood why professors pile everything on us the week before spring break, but I guess now I can see why. They all say it is because they want us to be able to enjoy our spring break which is a great thing. I can officially say now that my two tests are over I do feel relieved and that spring break might actually be enjoyable this year.

I was kinda depressed because everyone is going somewhere fun for spring break. Including my amazing roommate is heading to California tomorrow, I am so jealous and so excited for her at the same time! I heard everyone talking today, "Oh I am going on a cruise, or I am going to Florida." Blah..Blah...Blah. Guess where I am going? Yep, you guessed it good ol' Lincoln county! I will be spending my spring break at home with parents while working at the famous BBQ King. Hopefully if I have a few days off in row I will be able to go see my sister in Columbia which we be amazing because it is supposed to be in the 80s there! Hello pool time! I need a tan bad. One of my friends mentioned today that at least I would be making money because when everyone else comes back from their great trips, they are going to be broke and I am not. I thought gosh that is a good point! And don't get me wrong I love my job and I am so thankful that I have a job to come home to.

So as soon as I get my midterm done tonight I will officially be on spring break. Only because I am skipping my two classes tomorrow. I mean really who is going to class on Friday before spring break starts unless they have a test? Not me. So I am blowing out of this town early tomorrow morning and I am thinking about even making a surprise visit to see my mom at her school. Anyway, I am officially dreaming of spring break!

Wishing I was at a beach like this...

But instead I hope to be enjoying the beautiful city of Columbia with...

My amazing sister!!!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your "free break"! Just remember you have a lifetime to visit all the places you want to go....enjoy your time in Lincolnton and time with your family!!!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sissy! I love this blog and the pictures! Hope you can come down and lay out by the pool with me! :)

    ReplyDelete