Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I May Be Slightly Obsessed

I might be slightly obsessed with Brad and Emily. Last night was the season finale of the Bachelor. I have been watching this show for awhile now, but I swore to myself that I was not going to watch it this season because I thought it was stupid that Brad had already been on there once. Well that didn't work out so well because I got sucked in during the second or third week that it was on. I have to say out of all the seasons that I have watched (I have not watched all of them) this is my favorite. I just loved how sweet Brad was with the woman, and honest as well. It didn't hurt that sweet southern belle Emily was from Charlotte (which is near my hometown). So that I had me sucked in because I wanted her to win and she did! I was so excited last night when Brad asked Emily to marry her. That was the sweetest proposal I have ever heard. "Let me be your forever. All it took was coming here and finding you." I thought both of those things that Brad said to Emily were so precious. I think you could really tell how much he loved her. I hardly ever cry at reality shows, but I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed last night. After the final rose was interesting, but I am so glad that Emily was being honest. It is so unrealistic for couples that go on this show to get married right after the show, because you don't really know how you fit together in the real world. I am glad that they are waiting. I do think that Brad and Emily will make it at least I hope so. I just wanted to write out what I thought about all this. Here is a picture from that special moment last night...Enjoy!

 

1 comment: