Monday, April 25, 2011

Going to the Chapel

It finally arrived...this weekend was the wedding! One of my good friends Emaly got married on Saturday! It was such a great and fun time. We all arrived at the church around 11:45 and we were all ready except for putting our dresses on. We just chilled and hung out for a little while until it was time for pictures and for me and a few of the other girls to head to the registry. The ceremony began and I hadn't planned to cry-but I did as soon as Emaly started walking down the aisle. I just couldn't believe this was happening-what we had all prayed for for so long was coming true and it was an amazing thing to witness! The ceremony was sweet, Emaly's dad Donald did the ceremony and bless his heart I wasn't sure he was going to make it through it-but he did! That was it Emaly Cline was now Emaly Williams! As the ceremony ended I went and hugged Emaly and said, "You are MARRIED!" She was like I know how crazy is that? Crazy it is because a few years ago Emaly, Anna S., and I were all in the same boat-single and now one of our own is married and gets to live happily ever after. On the way to the reception Anna S. and I were talking about how we didn't realize how fast love could happen because two years ago Emaly and Michael weren't even talking and now they are married-CRAZY but EXCITING at the same time! I told Anna witnessing this today made me think that there is still hope for me and that my time will come eventually! The reception was fun, the food was amazing, and it was great to spend some quality time with Anna S. since she was leaving on Sunday to go back to Argentina and I am not sure when I will see her again! One of  the best parts about the reception was Lucy Parker (who is amazing by the way) who is Emaly's cousin and did her pictures set up a happy booth at the reception. I had seen other pictures that Lucy had done of this and knew how cute they were so I was excited. This is just a booth that you can in and get props and do silly things, but it is so fun. We dragged Dave and Jeremy in there with us and I was surprised that they actually went, and then Emaly and all us girls went in there! What fun! After the first dances, the cake cutting, the bouquet was tossed, and the garter had been thrown it was time to say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Williams as they headed on their honeymoon! All in all it was a pretty great day and I am so glad I got to be a part of it! Here are some pics from the day!
sissy

anna catherine and i
mr. and mrs. michael williams
my family
drew
emaly williams
the beautiful moh and i
getting ready to leave to go on her honeymoon





1 comment: