Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Something Borrowed

I am not a big reader-at all. When I do start reading a book and get sucked in I can't put it down, this is exactly what happened when I began to read the book Something Borrowed. The whole reason why I wanted to read is because I saw the preview for the movie. My mom and sister had both read it and my sister insisted that I had read it before we go see the movie. I got the book and after the first few chapters I wasn't really like "oh I can't put this book down." But last Friday (when I should have been studying for my exams) I got sucked in. I did nothing but sit on the couch all day and read this book. It is amazing to me how that happens. I avoided Facebook and Twitter for hours, and let me assure you that never happens. Needless to say I was determined to finish the book on Friday and I did. It was amazing and I encourage everyone who hasn't to read it. It is about this girl Rachel who falls in love with her best friend's fiance, how does that happen? Well you will have to read to find out-trust me, it is so worth it. So the movie comes out on Friday and it just so happens that my sister is graduating from college on Friday so my whole family will be together. So our plan is to go see the move Saturday. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I am also excited that this something that my mom, sister, and I can do together. I have no idea when we will get that chance again. I will be sure to let you all know how it is, but I feel sure it will be nothing short of amazing!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I so saw the previews for this movie! I looks soooooo good! Cant wait to hear the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete