Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rambling

This is going to be one of those blogs were I talk about a lot of different things that don't really go together, but I just want to get all my thoughts out.


So it is official. I got my graduation audit back the other day and I will officially be graduating in December. Hallelujah! I am so excited. School has been crazy, it is the end of the semester and I have 500 things to do. Which I should probably be doing right now, but I need a break. On top of all this work my friend Emaly is getting married in a few short weeks! I am so excited for her! So life is pretty crazy and exciting at the same time. I finally bought shoes to go with my dress yesterday, so now I am all ready for her big day! Back to the school thing, today I was observing at Lucy Brock for one of my classes and the children went to Sanford Mall to play. I followed them to observe my child and while watching these precious children run around having the times of their lives only confirmed what I am supposed to do for the rest of my life. Children are my heart. They have always been my heart. I am so excited to work with them for the rest of my life. 


Speaking of children, most of you know that my niece and nephews are my world. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving and I have been missing them really bad this week. Alli got a webcam for Christmas so we could Skype but they have been so busy and I have been so busy that we haven't talked in a few weeks. I am really missing her. I feel that Christopher, Patrick, and Alli are growing up so fast and I am missing so much of their lives. I mean Christopher just became a teenager, Alli will be in double digits in August, and Patrick is starting school so soon! Really? Where has the time gone? I remember my first day of high school when Pat called me to tell me that Alli had been born. I never realized that I could love a little girl so much. Speaking of time flying, my sister will be 22 this month. Oh my goodness. We are both getting old.


Lastly, I will say that this week has been crazy busy, but good as well. I have had time to breathe and will be taking this weekend to get ahead of the gang on all the work I have to do! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha love this sissy! So many wonderful things are happening in your life and you deserve them all! Graduation is so soon for you and you will be so great with children! I love you!

    ReplyDelete