Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tyler Hilton

I have been trying to write this blog for a few days, but I am having a really hard time putting into words how great this night really was. Most of you know that One Tree Hill is my favorite show in the whole world. I love everything about it! Before this concert, I didn't really know any Tyler Hilton songs except for the ones that he played on One Tree Hill which I loved. My friend Matt loves Tyler Hilton so I thought why not go this could be fun! This concert was SO GOOD!! I loved it, everything about it. Well almost everything the things I didn't love were the crazy drunk girls and the jersey shore boys (at least they gave us a good laugh). One of the main things that I loved about this concert was how laid back it was. Tyler was so laid back and even forgot the lyrics to his songs twice. Most singers would have a panic attack about this, but he just brushed it off. The second time it happened a girl in the audience had his cd in her hand, and handed him the lyrics...this was hilarious! Needless to say during this concert I found a new love for Tyler Hilton. After the concert we hung around because Tyler signs autographs and takes pictures...this would be my favorite part! I am all about meeting famous people. We hung around until the line died down because Matt wanted Tyler to sign his guitar (so cool) so we tried to wait until the end of the line. When we finally got up there Matt asked him to sign his guitar and so Matt went to get it. I was next, I went up. Tyler asked me what my name was and this is how the converstation went. 
Tyler: What's your name?
Me: Winter
Tyler: Really? That is such a badass name!
Me: Thanks (ps. i was dying at this point..haha)
We take our picture and then...
Tyler: If I have a child I may just have to name them Winter!
Me: You can...I'll let you. (again I was dying)!
For those of you who know me can imagine my reaction at this point...I WAS FREAKING OUT!! I was trying real hard to hide it, but that is not my nature. Our picture was perfect, he was wonderful, and the night was amazing. After this Tyler signed Matt's guitar and Matt was in heaven. Have I said that Matt loves him? Cause he does. When we were leaving, My friend Cindy said I am going to start telling people that I have a cool name because every time we met people like this they make a big deal about my name! 
The next morning I got home and went in the kitchen. I said to my mom thanks for naming me Winter and she said WHAT? Someone write that down. Because I have not always loved my name. I told her the story that I told yall above and she just laughed and laughed! I am so thankful that I got see Tyler in concert. I had the best time...here are a few pics from the night!







No comments:

Post a Comment