Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Weekend

So the day had finally come this past weekend my friend Meredith and Pedro got married! We all have been waiting for this day for a SUPER long time and I could not have been happier for them. The wedding was perfect and I say perfect because it was so Meredith and & Pedro. It was fast, funny, and sweet. Pedro forgot the words, and Mer put his ring on his right hand. We were all cracking up. I loved this because I often times feel like weddings are so serious that there needs to be a little laughter in there somewhere, hello it is supposed to be the happiest day of your life! We hung out at the church for awhile just chatting and stuff and then moved on to the reception which was so beautiful. The reception was at Rock Barn country club, we ate, we danced, and just had a good time. I will tell you the most exciting part of this night for me was seeing all my old and new BBQ King friends! For once, we got to be ourselves, hang out, act crazy without the stress of work. It was so nice and so fun! I seriously had the best time. Oh, and my friend Donia caught the bouquet so here's to hoping she will be next!! Meredith looked stunning and Pedro looked so handsome. I know that they are going to live a long happy life together! Here are some pics from the weekend...
my girl erica!



donia

jared

chels

robert

erica, me, and lydia

april
sweet little travis and i dancing!

ahhh so many good memories with these girls! i love them all

mommies to be!

the beautiful bride!


No comments:

Post a Comment