Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Out with the old in with the new! 2010 has been a very intersting and exciting year for me. Some of the exciting and sad things that have happened in 2010 for me have been...

1) Changing my major, which at first I was not sure about, but turned out to be the most perfect thing for me.




2) I not only gained an amazing roomate, but also an amazing friend this year. I am beyond thankful for her. I can't wait to watch our friendship continue to grow!!



3) CSC- has been one of the biggest blessings in my life this year. I am so thankful to have found a church as a colllege student that I can grow in and be a part of.

4) One of the saddest things that happened this year was losing my aunt Lisa in July. This came as a real shock to me and I still struggle with it every day, but this has taught me not to take anything for granted.

5) This year I have learned that life is WAY too short not to laugh everyday.

2010 has been a great year, but I am looking forward to an even better 2011!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment