Friday, July 22, 2011

Update on Life

This week has not been the best that is for sure. My parents are gone on vacation. Number one, I am jealous that I had to stay home and work. Number two, I miss them and are ready for them to come home. Number three, I hate staying by myself. Anyway, I got some really good hours at work this week, some early morning hours which I love. I would rather go in and work every day 8-3 because I like being there from 8-10 it is so peaceful even though we are busy getting things ready for the day, it just seems less stressful for some reason. So I'm not sure what has been up with my mood this week, but I have not been in a good one. Work has been good, but my goodness it is so hot in that place. This week-we have literally been taking turns going to stand in the freezer for a few minutes when we are not busy. How crazy is that? Today was probably the worst day for me, I thought I was going to die of a heat stroke...Dear Lord send me back to Boone where it's not this hot. haha.
 I haven't really done much this week at night just hung out with some friends and watched big brother, and that has pretty much been it. I got to skype with both Anna and my roommate Taylor this week which was good...I love technology. One of my mom's old co-workers came in the king today, and we were catching up and she asked if I had a man. My immediate response was "No, but I need one." haha. It was so funny because Donia and I were just talking about that right before she came in. I said "I need a man," Donia told McCoy that and he came and put his arm around me...bless his heart, he is so sweet! I said I need a man that isn't taken. haha. Trust me McCoy has the sweetest girlfriend and I am so happy for him, it was just a funny thing! I really hate when people ask me that question because I am so ready to the day when I can say "Yes I do have a man." haha.
 I am so exhausted from work this week that I have decided to stay at home and have a relaxing Friday night by myself, maybe with some Edward Cullen. I am in the mood to watch Eclipse for some reason. Happy Friday!
P.S. My parents come home on Sunday...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment