Monday, December 13, 2010

Cabin Fever

So I am dying. I am still stuck in Boone and the blizzard continues. Last Friday the University emailed us saying that they were moving the exams that were scheduled for today (Monday) to Wednesday because of the weather we were expected to get. Well the weather is here. One of my exams was put online, but I am stuck here until Wednesday for my exam at 9 because my teacher as no clue how to put an exam online. I am going to be so angry if Wednesdays exams are moved. There is another wintry mix coming in Thursday and Friday. I have go to get out of this town...

1) Because I am sick of the snow.
2) I have to go home and work at the king.
3) My best friend is coming home for Argentina on Saturday and I must be at the airport.
4) I am ready to see my family.
5) I am sick of living in the snow globe.

I have kinda been stressed all day. I am just praying that the snow will stop. That I will have my exam on Wednesday and also be able to get home on that day as well. I have never in my entire life been this ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment