Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow

Well it is December 4th and there is probably about two inches of snow on the ground. Appalachian plays their first home playoff game today at home. Most of the time, I am a pretty devoted fan, but today I just don't think I could handle sitting out in this miserable weather. Oh, and of course I do not have my snow boots up here yet, so that is another reason why I am sitting in my apartment.
On a brighter note, one of the biggest games of the year is today. The University of South Carolina vs. Auburn for the SEC Championship. For those of you who know me and know my family know that we are huge South Carolina fans. My sister goes there now, and my mom also went there. This is a huge day for us, one that we have waited on for a long time. Although I am missing the App game, I am stoked to watch the South Carolina game on television :) GO GAMECOCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment